Did Boeheim Have Any Idea About This? | Syracusefan.com

Did Boeheim Have Any Idea About This?

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Haven't had a chance to sift through the many pages and threads, but is there any indication that JB knew this was coming?

Haven't had a chance to sift through the many pages and threads, but is there any indication that JB knew this was coming?
I have heard that Hop kept this one pretty close to the vest. Washington came to Syracuse to interview him Friday.

I'd hesitate before anyone deems this a betrayal. Take into consideration how great of an opportunity this is for Hop and where he is in his career.

Didn't say anything about betrayal. Just didn't seem like Boeheim had any idea yesterday. He's usually not very good at hiding things.

Didn't say anything about betrayal. Just didn't seem like Boeheim had any idea yesterday. He's usually not very good at hiding things.

just trying to get ahead of what some other posters may feel inclined to comment/post. Had nothing to do with your original post.

Not sure I'd agree with this. There's been many surprises that weren't detected during JB pressers.

He successfully hid Carmelo's poor defense in the zone for 35 games :cool:

I really don't think Hop would make a move like this unless he talked to Jb, Jb is his mentor and knows the college bball landscape better than anyone.

Whatever the reason, Jim Boeheim will likely coach here for many more years.

Buddy will join the team in a few years, and then when he is ready, Jimmy will hand the keys over to Gerry or Red Autry.

I really don't think Hop would make a move like this unless he talked to Jb, Jb is his mentor and knows the college bball landscape better than anyone.
He would.

Buddy will join the team in a few years, and then when he is ready, Jimmy will hand the keys over to Gerry or Red Autry.
doubtful

Red Autry's son runs the point next year, while Sherman Douglas burns up the recruiting trails!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom