Did Boeheim really say.. | Syracusefan.com

Did Boeheim really say..

longislandcuse

Living Legend
..that this team is good (when coming into the season)?

Or is that one of these fake new stories that keep blowing up on Facebook.

That's what's got me so in awe of how bad we are because he rarely gives that praise. This team is borderline unwatchable and I don't know what anyone possibly could have seen that would make them think they are anything resembling something that's "good".

..that this team is good (when coming into the season)?

Or is that one of these fake new stories that keep blowing up on Facebook.

That's what's got me so in awe of how bad we are because he rarely gives that praise. This team is borderline unwatchable and I don't know what anyone possibly could have seen that would make them think they are anything resembling something that's "good".

You are right. He said it after we signed White. Told everyone to buy tickets. Said this is the most depth/talent we have had since 11-12.

It's also possible he knew we'd struggle this early. Losing a few games is one thing, but right now our resume isn't good at all for March. The best we can hope for is OOC wins vs. St.Johns, Georgetown, and Monmouth. With losses 2 teams that might not even make the tourney in UConn and South Carolina. We are going to need at least 11 ACC wins to get an at-large

Outside of Chukwu being a waste of space, this team really is talented. The pieces are there. We just have zero chemistry and less leadership. We haven't put a 'team' on the court yet this season.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom