Did Harvey Grant attend tonight's game? | Syracusefan.com

Did Harvey Grant attend tonight's game?

I didn't see him, you would think if he was there ESPN would have shown him! /sarcasm

Honest question - if the Harbaugh's hadn't met in the Super Bowl yesterday, would ESPN have spent even half the time they did on the Grants today?

who would have thought, harvey grant was at the game..and ...I am not sure if you guys know this or not..

but the big goofy stiff from pitt? thats right...he's from new zealand.

If Jerami had scored just a couiple more points, it would have been all Grants at the top of the Pts column.

Not to hijack - but early in the game there was a very impressive cleavage display right behind the SU bench. There was no accompanying face.

Not to hijack - but early in the game there was a very impressive cleavage display right behind the SU bench. There was no accompanying face.
I think that was Doug Marrone coming back to check out a game.

Imagine if they zoomed out and it was Laurie Fine - you'd have to take a shower to wash away the shame.

Imagine if they zoomed out and it was Laurie Fine - you'd have to take a shower to wash away the shame.
I think we all have to take a shower thanks to your comment.

And I was going to say Bernie before I decided to change it to Doug, so I'm just as culpable as you are, really.

who would have thought, harvey grant was at the game..and ...I am not sure if you guys know this or not..

but the big goofy stiff from pitt? thats right...he's from new zealand.

Yep...he owned Noel in that Nike Hoops Summit. Noel said he was the best player he had ever played.

Speaking of Bernie...who is the doppleganger sitting a row back from the SU bench? Reminds me so much of him...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom