Did I Read the Box Scores Right | Syracusefan.com

Did I Read the Box Scores Right

SkanSU

Starter
I missed the best part of the game ... my DVDR didn't record the end :(

Anyway I went to SUAthletics and was reading the box scores and the play-by-play for the last 3 minutes of the game ... Did I read this right?

It said that Cooney came in with like 18 sec. left ... tell me they screwed up!!

I missed the best part of the game ... my DVDR didn't record the end :(

Anyway I went to SUAthletics and was reading the box scores and the play-by-play for the last 3 minutes of the game ... Did I read this right?

It said that Cooney came in with like 18 sec. left ... tell me they screwed up!!
Screwed up

Phew it also said Nick Desavey (sp) came in with like 2 minutes left ... I thought something was screwy there.

I just saw the pasted box score before you deleted it and I wasn't sure what was going on. Sure, I've had some beers and the house was full at that time but I was pretty sure I didn't miss all that subbing that showed!

Yeah ... too long so I deleted it ... it sure seemed like a lot of subbing and a lot that made absolutely no sense.

Yeah Cooney came in and they ran a set play where he curled off a screen and drained a 65 footer to win it. Thing of beauty!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom