Did Nassib's last throw rob Lemon | Syracusefan.com

Did Nassib's last throw rob Lemon

Halfmooncuse

Hall of Fame
of being 3rd receiver at SU with 1000 yd reception year? Oh well. Hoping with 53 seconds left they would have thrown him a short pass for the 1000 yds. then take a knee but we realize that Marrone football courtesy comes first.

I wondered the same thing. I hope when they review the stats they can find a yard or three to make sure he has it.

You realize he still has a bowl game to get any yardage needed, right? I was under the impression bowl stats count toward season stats.

of being 3rd receiver at SU with 1000 yd reception year? Oh well. Hoping with 53 seconds left they would have thrown him a short pass for the 1000 yds. then take a knee but we realize that Marrone football courtesy comes first.
No. All the drops this year did. Just the one at Mizzou puts him over

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

No. All the drops this year did. Just the one at Mizzou puts him over

All the drops this year, from Lemon? Of all the players on this team to say this about you choose Lemon, who has had an insanely good season?

The Orange turned to their running game to do the damage against Temple on Friday afternoon. Syracuse overcame a sluggish start to pull away in the second half for a 38-20 win in the final Big East game in school history. Running back Jerome Smith went over 1,000 yards on the season, Adonis Ameen-Moore had two rushing touchdowns and Prince-Tyson Gulley added another as the Orange ran for 260 yards in their regular-season finale.

218.gif
183.gif
Receiver Alec Lemon also went over 1,000 yards on the season, giving Syracuse its first 1,000-yard rusher/receiver combination since Michael Owens and Rob Moore back in 1989. Moore is now the receivers coach for the Orange.

The Orange turned to their running game to do the damage against Temple on Friday afternoon. Syracuse overcame a sluggish start to pull away in the second half for a 38-20 win in the final Big East game in school history. Running back Jerome Smith went over 1,000 yards on the season, Adonis Ameen-Moore had two rushing touchdowns and Prince-Tyson Gulley added another as the Orange ran for 260 yards in their regular-season finale.

218.gif
183.gif
Receiver Alec Lemon also went over 1,000 yards on the season, giving Syracuse its first 1,000-yard rusher/receiver combination since Michael Owens and Rob Moore back in 1989. Moore is now the receivers coach for the Orange.
i swear tv announcers said he needed 5 more ten the throw by Nassib was a loss of 5.

Go look at the numbers on SUAthletics, since they won't have had the Temple game added yet. Then go look at the box and add his numbers, and there's your answer.

Alec came in with 989 yards and got 23 on his first catch. He wound up with 1063 for the season. By the way, the bowl game will count, too.

SU Orange Football@CuseFootball
★ WR Alec Lemon (@a15Lemon) has surpassed 1,000 receiving yards for the season.

All the drops this year, from Lemon? Of all the players on this team to say this about you choose Lemon, who has had an insanely good season?
You mean like the guy throwing Nassib under the bus. Without Nassib this year Lemon doesn't get 500 yards.

i swear tv announcers said he needed 5 more ten the throw by Nassib was a loss of 5.

They were wrong ... Lemon had 989 going into the game ... eclipsed his 1000 yards with his very first reception .. finished with 74 total on the day.

Alec came in with 989 yards and got 23 on his first catch. He wound up with 1063 for the season. By the way, the bowl game will count, too.

Which means if Sales goes Pinstripe crazy they will have two 1000 yard receivers in a season ... he needs about 150 to get there.

You mean like the guy throwing Nassib under the bus. Without Nassib this year Lemon doesn't get 500 yards.

And who has been throwing Nassib under the bus? The last several weeks only fanfanclubclub has been taking shots at Ryan from what I've seen.

sales looks to be at half speed.. nothing deep, just some slants and curls.

sales looks to be at half speed.. nothing deep, just some slants and curls.

He gave up on at least two balls ... is he dinged up or just coasting until the bowl game?

He gave up on at least two balls ... is he dinged up or just coasting until the bowl game?

We were more upset with him on a ball he caught. 2nd half he caught a 10 yarder and slowly with no effort spun to the outside. Easily got dropped there. Just seemed like a weak effort

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

We were more upset with him on a ball he caught. 2nd half he caught a 10 yarder and slowly with no effort spun to the outside. Easily got dropped there. Just seemed like a weak effort

Yeah I saw that ... thankfully I was able to watch it on ESPN2 down here ... it was a very weak shoestring tackle ... what is up with him? On a side note he is only about 150 yards away from 1,000 himself ... Nassib needs 381 (very doable for him) in the Bowl game to reach 4,000 for the year!

Sales is playing hurt. Should be good to go by the bowl.

Sales is playing hurt. Should be good to go by the bowl.

If he is hurt enough not to give an honest effort, West, Clark, Kobena maybe should have played more. That was an important spot today. When you could see the coverage on TV, they almost always had double coverage on Lemon. Smith and PTG played hurt too but played hard and we just gave AAM more carries to give them a blow.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom