Did Pitt bball GROB themselves? | Syracusefan.com

Did Pitt bball GROB themselves?

CusefanATL

2018 Iggy Post Season Record NCAA Winner
Perusing my morning betting lines and Pitt is +22 to an average at best FSU team shook me to my gambling core. +22 is saved for preseason cupcakes. And i mean real cupcakes.

They were really good with Dixon, things may have plateaued a bit but did they put themselves 5 feet in the grave? Seems eeirly similar to Coach P and the hiring of GROB.

Here is there commitment list - does it get worse next year?
Pittsburgh 2018 Basketball Commits

giphy.gif.cf.gif

I hate to see the decline of Pitt. I thought when they & we were both in our heydays that it was one of our most fun rivalries. Their style of play was such that we just had to be emotional as fans whenever we played them. I just loved seeing them get to a Top Five ranking & then flop at the Dance as we moved past them into later rounds.

Also, I dislike seeing the ACC dominated every year by the traditional ACC powers. I want to see the upstart newcomers take over that league. Well, BC is hopeless, LVille wasn't historical BE, so that leave Pitt & us to maybe one day get on top.

Perusing my morning betting lines and Pitt is +22 to an average at best FSU team shook me to my gambling core. +22 is saved for preseason cupcakes. And i mean real cupcakes.

They were really good with Dixon, things may have plateaued a bit but did they put themselves 5 feet in the grave? Seems eeirly similar to Coach P and the hiring of GROB.

Here is there commitment list - does it get worse next year?
Pittsburgh 2018 Basketball Commits
That class ... Yikes