Did this feel like ALL those Pitt games? | Syracusefan.com

Did this feel like ALL those Pitt games?

Eric15

Living Legend
You know the ones, year after year, when Pitt would come into the Dome and just punch us in the mouth over and over again and we'd fold despite often being more talented, and then some douchebag on their team (e.g. Carl Krauser or Jaron Brown or Ashton Gibbs) would make a clutch three and then part of you would die inside. I felt like I was watching that up until Fair tipped that shot at the end.

In particular, what reminded me of pitt was that illegal moving screen their players were allowed to set all game.

If the ref isn't calling it, then we're stupid for not adjusting and doing it also.

In particular, what reminded me of pitt was that illegal moving screen their players were allowed to set all game.

Yeah, they let a bit too much contact go up top. There was a good 5 minute stretch where they were combining the moving the moving screen with the blatant forearm to the chest every trip down court. It's a bit much - just call ONE foul and it stops.

You know the ones, year after year, when Pitt would come into the Dome and just punch us in the mouth over and over again and we'd fold despite often being more talented, and then some douchebag on their team (e.g. Carl Krauser or Jaron Brown or Ashton Gibbs) would make a clutch three and then part of you would die inside. I felt like I was watching that up until Fair tipped that shot at the end.

Speaking of the CJ tip-in. I haven't searched for a thread on it, so maybe this has been discussed already: I watched it from a couple angles in super-super-slowmo and I'm pretty confident he never touched that ball. Cinci player put it in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom