Did We Give Up?? | Syracusefan.com

Did We Give Up??

anomander

Living Legend
I usually go out of my way to defend this team, but the one thing that can not EVER be tolerated is quitting. With that said, after today's performance on the court, our coach actually said something about getting ready to go play golf. I don't know about anyone else, but this pissed me off more then anything I have seen on the court this year, and at times it's been horrendous. How the hell can you expect your players to keep fighting if the leader of the team is talking about packing it in and going to go hit golf balls. Jim should be embarrassed for those stupid comments. I am sure he is frustrated, but What is that. As I am sure it's the same with most of you I invest far too much time, and emotion into this University to see our coach talk about going golfing just before conference tournaments are about to begin. I really hope that quote was taken out of context or something

I usually go out of my way to defend this team, but the one thing that can not EVER be tolerated is quitting. With that said, after today's performance on the court, our coach actually said something about getting ready to go play golf. I don't know about anyone else, but this pissed me off more then anything I have seen on the court this year, and at times it's been horrendous. How the hell can you expect your players to keep fighting if the leader of the team is talking about packing it in and going to go hit golf balls. Jim should be embarrassed for those stupid comments. I am sure he is frustrated, but What is that. As I am sure it's the same with most of you I invest far too much time, and emotion into this University to see our coach talk about going golfing just before conference tournaments are about to begin. I really hope that quote was taken out of context or something
JB has always rewarded and counted on Seniors to lead his teams. We have no Senior leadership this year and it shows. In addition this team has never been a physical tough team. MCW looks like he should be a Chucky Cheese celebrating getting his braces off. James looks like he out to be a runway model in LA. Fair trys to play tough but he lacks the strenght to bang inside. Baye is tough but physically is out of his league against the big boys. Coleman looks the part and is physical but hasnt got the run needed Cooney is Cooney and BT is a head case. No leadership and no toughness and it shows. team if i ever saw one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom