Different strokes for different folks | Syracusefan.com

Different strokes for different folks

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
Tough to not know the future of one of our gems in the recruiting class, Tyler Roberson. I'm not pointing fingers but ultimately its up to him to get his academics in check if he wants to play. Hate to see wasted talent even if its for a semester or more.

With that being said at this point I'm more concerned with our offense kinda like on the football side with this team. If shots aren't falling its going to be ugly.

the good news is that SU is well stocked at the forward position, so Tyler is more of a luxury than a necessity right now. Just thank god this wasn't the other Tyler, and also salivate at the pair of deluxe forwards who could be matriculating next year in McCullough and a year older, wiser and more physically mature Roberson.

Tough to not know the future of one of our gems in the recruiting class, Tyler Roberson. I'm not pointing fingers but ultimately its up to him to get his academics in check if he wants to play. Hate to see wasted talent even if its for a semester or more.

With that being said at this point I'm more concerned with our offense kinda like on the football side with this team. If shots aren't falling its going to be ugly.
So glad to see you posting again. Haven't seen you in a while and was kind of worried about you. I was really hoping Roberson would make it and still hope even though the common thought is today was his last chance. I can still hope, right?

Welcome back!
SUball

the good news is that SU is well stocked at the forward position, so Tyler is more of a luxury than a necessity right now. Just thank god this wasn't the other Tyler, and also salivate at the pair of deluxe forwards who could be matriculating next year in McCullough and a year older, wiser and more physically mature Roberson.
Very true buddy. Ennis is so smooth, has awesome floor vision, body control, can score and is very composed for a freshman. We hit the jackpot with him. Well done coaches, well done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

Believe it or not, I was thinking about you this morning and was going to post something to see where you have been. I didn't know if you were posting under a different name and I didn't get the memo, but welcome back.

Hopefully whatever reasons you have for taking the summer off was well worth it.

So glad to see you posting again. Haven't seen you in a while and was kind of worried about you. I was really hoping Roberson would make it and still hope even though the common thought is today was his last chance. I can still hope, right?
I, too, noticed your absence. But since I have been absent some, I couldn't really keep track. Shenexon, you haven't been around much either. Really, what are people doing, having lives?

Welcome back to all of us!

Board's been watered down and although I like some of the newer posters it isn't what it used to be.
It's not bball season, either, and people are preoccupied - rightly - by football.

Is it that the commentary is not as analytical and incisive as you would wish?

welcome back bud. i fear roberson is going to end up in our yearly threads of "player you wished made it campus".

welcome back bud. i fear roberson is going to end up in our yearly threads of "player you wished made it campus".

While I have been the most openly pessimistic poster on his obtaining eligibility this year, I am quite confident that Tyler Roberson will play basketball for Syracuse University in the future

While I have been the most openly pessimistic poster on his obtaining eligibility this year, I am quite confident that Tyler Roberson will play basketball for Syracuse University in the future
You never get used to punches to the gut, and your future in other peoples hand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom