Digger | Syracusefan.com

Digger

RMH44

All American
I'm not into all the conspiracy theories related to the talking heads...but Digger is really an idiot. He just stated that SU could be the first #1 seed to lose today...fair enough, especially since our game starts at noon.​
They went on to show some of the biggest upsets in sports history which included the 1980 Olympic Hockey team. Digger went on to say: "Eruzione, he hasn't worked a day in his life. He's made a living giving speeches about that one game."​
The guy is a complete and utter waste of skin.​

I'm not into all the conspiracy theories related to the talking heads...but Digger is really an idiot. He just stated that SU could be the first #1 seed to lose today...fair enough, especially since our game starts at noon.​
They went on to show some of the biggest upsets in sports history which included the 1980 Olympic Hockey team. Digger went on to say: "Eruzione, he hasn't worked a day in his life. He's made a living giving speeches about that one game."​
The guy is a complete and utter waste of skin.​
I guess Digger and Eruzione have a lot in common.

digger must have crapped his green depends yesterday

digger must have crapped his green depends yesterday
Did you mean this morning?? We all know Digger was face down before half time.

Funny you should say that. A few years back, Jim Craig spoke at one of our corporate meetings. He gave the management team really nice USA jerseys that he had autographed as well as a book with personalized messages that he wrote in the front. The jersey is hanging in my closet, as I'm not a big hockey fan but the book was inspirational.

I often wondered if he built a career simply talking about that one game in his life.

Funny you should say that. A few years back, Jim Craig spoke at one of our corporate meetings. He gave the management team really nice USA jerseys that he had autographed as well as a book with personalized messages that he wrote in the front. The jersey is hanging in my closet, as I'm not a big hockey fan but the book was inspirational.

I often wondered if he built a career simply talking about that one game in his life.
I'm pretty sure that Craig briefly played in the NHL. Eruzione was a great captain but an average hockey player...I don't think he ever made it to the league.

jim-craig.jpg

The greatest Jm Craig moment for me was when he skated alone around the arena while his teammates were celebrating, flag drapped, looking into the stands, uttering where is my father.

The worst Jim Craig moment for me was when I read this read this

Goosebumps

I'm pretty sure that Craig briefly played in the NHL. Eruzione was a great captain but an average hockey player...I don't think he ever made it to the league.

Craig did play in the NHL for a few years, but I think after that he built his life around talking about 1980.

Eruzione retired (if you can really use that word in this situation) after the Olympics. Talk about going out on top. He had a contract offer from the Rangers but decided against playing any further. Jim Craig bounced around for three or four years in the NHL.

I met Eruzione a few years ago. He's the nicest guy you ever want to meet. I still get chills thinking about that win against the Commies

F*&$ Digger Phelps...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom