Dikembe Mutombo | Syracusefan.com

Dikembe Mutombo

Vshukla

Walk On
While it comes natural to hate all things Georgetown, Mutombo’s humanitarian work makes him easy to respect. Best wishes to the big guy for a speedy recovery.

While it comes natural to hate all things Georgetown, Mutombo’s humanitarian work makes him easy to respect. Best wishes to the big guy for a speedy recovery.
I don’t care where he went to school, he’s still one of my all-time favorite NBA players.

Want to see him beat this thing and do this:
Deny Nba Playoffs GIF by NBA

One of the highest quality humans in pro sports in recent memory. Does tons of important charity work in Africa, and is extremely approachable and nice in person.
FIFY

Always liked Mutombo. I think he is the only Georgetown big man I can say that about.

Prayers for the big guy. Hope he gets well soon.

His Geico commercial was the only one I could stand maybe ever. But besides, that, seems like a great human being and hopes he gets better soon.

I do take the first part back now that I think about it. Living it Cincinnati, I have to get my cold cuts.

Hope he recovers! Always seemed like a good guy, despite his choice of schools.