Dimarya Mixon | Syracusefan.com

Dimarya Mixon

all these offers and no commits. Makes me nervous.

Texas... Georgia... Florida? Why would we recruit there when we could spend more time in New Jersey?!

Oh that's right, better football players

It's April.
I think more the fact that we are offering all these higher profile recruits from areas we don't usually recruit (like Noexcuse pointed out).

@JohnGarcia_Jr
Over the last three days, five #CuseFootball offerees have committed elsewhere. The spring game can't come soon enough

I think more the fact that we are offering all these higher profile recruits from areas we don't usually recruit (like Noexcuse pointed out).

@JohnGarcia_Jr
Over the last three days, five#CuseFootballofferees have committed elsewhere. The spring game can't come soon enough

Not true at all. I don’t keep track of offers but I can assure you we had just as many offers out last year (and years before) and most definitely out to all the top prospects. And the areas we're offering are areas the new staff has recruited since they've been here - so they are not new.

We had two commitments at this time last year – Ben Barrett and Omari Palmer. The 3rd commit didn’t come until June.

In 2011 we didn’t receive our first until April 18 – Lou Addazio. The 2nd came in June from Tyree Smallwood (how'd that work out.)

It's been this way for years at Syracuse - not getting commits until May/June - and it's like that at most schools. Let the big boy schools fill up with early prospects. There'll be plenty of kids blowing up once the camp circuits and combines start.

Michigan is going crazy. They have committments from 11 of ESPN top 150. The SEC already has committments from 20. Penn State has several committments already too. I think the list has 2-3 players listing SU as having interest. Other Big EAst teams are mentioned with several players.

Michigan is going crazy. They have committments from 11 of ESPN top 150. The SEC already has committments from 20. Penn State has several committments already too. I think the list has 2-3 players listing SU as having interest. Other Big EAst teams are mentioned with several players.
Let them all fill up. I'll take a Wayne Morgan type of situation anyway. People will be surprised when we bring in a class ranked around 40 this year.

Thankfully, players in this class are unlikely to ever play a single down of Big East football. ACC baby.

Yesterday Dimarya Mixon committed to Arizona St never having visited there:crazy:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom