Dino Babers top 25 from the final coach’s poll | Syracusefan.com

Dino Babers top 25 from the final coach’s poll

Alsacs

Living Legend
Dino Babers, Syracuse

Outside of Georgia above Florida I don’t see it that bad. Maybe Indiana a little higher than normal.

1. Alabama
2. Clemson
3. Ohio State
4. Notre Dame
5. Texas A&M
6. Cincinnati
7. Indiana
8. Georgia
9. Florida
10. Oklahoma
11. Coastal Carolina
12. Brigham Young
13. Northwestern
14. Iowa State
15. North Carolina
16. Louisiana-Lafayette
17. Southern California
18. Iowa
19. San Jose State
20. Liberty
21. Oklahoma State
22. Army
23. Miami (Fla.)
24. North Carolina State
25. Ball State

Re: Army, I know it’s a federal crime to say anything bad about that team, and I know that COVID threw everybody’s schedules into disarray, but Army played three FCS teams. They did not play any P5 teams. They are not top 25 in my book.

Re: Army, I know it’s a federal crime to say anything bad about that team, and I know that COVID threw everybody’s schedules into disarray, but Army played three FCS teams. They did not play any P5 teams. They are not top 25 in my book.

Even though one of the FCS teams was the mighty Mercer Bears, which we all know is not your typical FCS team :) I have to agree their schedule strength was not great.

Dabo’s Ballot is serious shade at Ohio State.
He has the Buckeyes 11th.
He has said from the beginning that he doesn't think half a season of games is enough to determine how good a team is. If OSU would have played 8 or 9 games, he'd have them ranked 3rd or 4th...

He has said from the beginning that he doesn't think half a season of games is enough to determine how good a team is. If OSU would have played 8 or 9 games, he'd have them ranked 3rd or 4th...

I mean and honestly, I don’t disagree with them. One of the weakest SOS. I think it was 76? Or 67? Something like that and they only played 6 games compared to the rest of the teams being consider who played 9+ games.

Kinda sad that OSU even got in. It makes you really question if we need a regular season or if they should just do the whole season tournament style... LOL

I mean and honestly, I don’t disagree with them. One of the weakest SOS. I think it was 76? Or 67? Something like that and they only played 6 games compared to the rest of the teams being consider who played 9+ games.

Kinda sad that OSU even got in. It makes you really question if we need a regular season or if they should just do the whole season tournament style... LOL
It is meaningless now. The committee puts in the teams that it wants and just makes up rules to justify why they did it. I only care about the playoff now because my team is in it. I would not be shocked for less and less fans to care going forward...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom