dino on XM radio acc days | Syracusefan.com

dino on XM radio acc days

upperdeck

Living Legend
one comment i thought was interesting was that he mentioned this was the first year he actually had time to work on what other teams have been doing to scheme us and not spend all his time just building the team back up..

he did say what many have been thinking though.. we are much more talented in many spots, but the WR/LB spots are more talented but probably be less consistent..

I drove from Cuse to Charlotte yesterday and listened to the same packer interviews and heard everyone except Dino. It was beyond annoying to miss him both times. I heard about all other teams.

also heard on VSIN today. they think UL will 4 or less NC will be bad and buy into BC being up..

one comment i thought was interesting was that he mentioned this was the first year he actually had time to work on what other teams have been doing to scheme us and not spend all his time just building the team back up..

that's a very interesting statement.

yup.. no vacation just watched film.. and spent time watching kids grow in the workouts to see how they handled it.

one thing he mentioned was how BC schemed so that you had to tackle the big RB with your little guys and not your big guys..

yup.. no vacation just watched film.. and spent time watching kids grow in the workouts to see how they handled it.

one thing he mentioned was how BC schemed so that you had to tackle the big RB with your little guys and not your big guys..
Shouldnt every coach do
that. What am I missing here. Always attack weakness.

I don't know. Shouldn't every person have a vacation at some point?
It's weird for a coach to say this. Shouldn't there be enough time in a day throughout the year that this kind of job would get done?

Dino should have the vacation he needs, for sure. But you should still be able to take vacation and address this as well. Seems very odd that this could not get done up to this point. Seems like it would be one of the core things to get done to be successful. How could you not make time?

It's weird for a coach to say this. Shouldn't there be enough time in a day throughout the year that this kind of job would get done?

Dino should have the vacation he needs, for sure. But you should still be able to take vacation and address this as well. Seems very odd that this could not get done up to this point. Seems like it would be one of the core things to get done to be successful. How could you not make time?

I don’t know how many HC spend time personally reviewing game tape of opponents in non-game weeks.

Yes, that isnt hard to do. Have your big AND talented oline lean on our front while our undersized lbs and dbs take him on in the open field with a 10 yd head of steam.

I think the main point was the team was so messed up he had to focus on that first. Now that the team is where a functional team should be, he focused on the scouting more. I don't think skipping vacation will need to be an annual requirement now that we're caught up with our own schemes.

Now that I reread his post I probably responded incorrectly. I think he was saying every coach should scheme to attack the other team's weakness, not skip vacations to do his job.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom