Dino to Play in Peach Bowl Charity Classic | Syracusefan.com

Dino to Play in Peach Bowl Charity Classic

Thank you! I kept staring at that face and knew I recognized him but it wasn't coming to me.

You’re welcome. I’ve had your back a couple times. Lol.

We stayed there the night before the coaches arrived for the 2017 tournament. Had a great time enjoying a beverage and chat with Wes Durham and his Mrs..

It’s a Ritz-Carlton resort, right on the lake. Plenty of things to do outside, along with a nice pool which is where we typically hang out.

So, Neuheisel, who played with Babers was talking this morning on Full Ride about his conversations with Babers and other coaches during this charity golf event. A few things that were interesting:

- Players are leaving for double what they are making in some instances - he specifically mentioned a recent transfer going from $20K/month to $40K/month.
- Babers stated that he "lost his backup QB recently" and strongly insinuated it was due to NIL.
- Babers believes that the ACC will move towards an open transfer model within the conference when they have the ACC meetings in the near future. Right now there is a gentleman's agreement not to poach.
- Neuheisel assured "our strong Syracuse fans" that football was clearly on Babers mind during the event.

Neuheisel also was apparently on the course last year with Narduzzi as Narduzzi was trying to keep Jordan Addison from leaving. He said it was one of the most interesting things he's been privy to lately. Narduzzi actually skipped some play as he was going between Addison, Addison's mom, Addison's agent and others trying to get him to stay. He also had an interesting story on BC's Flowers who stayed with BC even with other teams trying to poach him. Had high praise for him.

It was a very interesting segment.

I'm shocked I haven't seen a post complaining that Dino is out golfing and not pounding the portal, recruiting every HS player imaginable, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom