Dino... | Syracusefan.com

Dino...

BillSU

All American
Dino has done it! Put himself in a great position surrounding himself with an OC and QB coach smarter than he is. Got to give the man credit though – he went out and got ’em.

I would say at this point, looking at their resumes, we have the two best offensive minds in Anae and Beck at any FBS school in the country.

I think Beck is the best QB coach. Reading Xtreme’s post of some of his stats, at BYU he has amazing credentials. Saints QB, Taysom Hill as a sophomore quarterback in 2013, passed for 2,938 yards and 19 TDs while also rushing for 1,344 yards and 10 TDs under Beck's tutelage.

I think they are looking and I wonder what QB they may be interested in in the CUP. Because, I believe Dino, now that they are on board has to let this duo run with what and who they know who may be poised to come to SU and make very good contributions offensively.

We still do not have a DL coach. Wonder where that is going? I hope Dino is working on luring a coach who is, on D, as good as Anae and Beck are on O. We should see something soon now that the bowl season is winding down.

This announcement, IMO, is very special. Except for the new Football Facilities under development we have, suddenly, a potentially great football staff and program. It will be interesting to see what they can develop with it.

Also, every time I see a shot of the campus from a distance, the new Dome roof looks outstanding especially at night with the orange lights highlighting the spirals and girders making me feel like we have, architecturally, the best looking on campus facility in the country. I feel very excited about this but have to understand that we go only as high as our young players can take us but they better be ready because Anae and Beck will expect a lot.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom