Dion 1st Team All-Rookie | Syracusefan.com

Dion 1st Team All-Rookie

Well deserved. He played his ass off those last couple of months.

I don't know what the exact team was, but I would hope it was Lillard, Davis, Drummond, Beal, and Waiters.

I remember a few comments made on this forum. Good for him,I always knew he'd succeed in the pros.

Remember this thread on the Cavaliers forum when Dion was drafted?

Yeah, it's now 452 pages long

And how their tune has changed! :) When first drafted, there was a hefty amount of skepticism, as there is with any team's fan base after a big draft pick. Now, after a year of watching him play, they love him for the same reasons we did - mainly his quick first step and his hunger for the game.

Dion has the attitude that fans love. He has the will to win and the will to succeed. What impressed me most was his IQ level - understanding that taking it to the rim was his biggest asset and the most efficient way for him to score. I really hope Mike Brown works out and that the Cavs can add more talent. I'd love to get Dion into the playoffs where he can be seen on a national stage (a la Harrison Barnes right now).

"I just met with Coach Brown. [...] I’m a starter in this league. Coach and I talked about it—he said it himself. He also said I could play the `one.` Coming off of the bench, those were my college days."

Well done Dion.

Happy for Dion. He had an attitude problem freshman year and turned it around. It's rare that happens. I hope he enjoys more follow up success than Flynn and Johnson after their all rookie campaigns.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom