Dion and Wesley | Syracusefan.com

Dion and Wesley

I saw Wes play agains the Knicks the other night (Knicks won). He looked good, although the Clippers look lost without Chris Paul. And Waiters has finally found his niche ... the team and the staff support him and that's what he needed to thrive.

Yesterday:
Waiters had 26 points in a win over Boston, ending their 16 game winning streak.
Wes Johnson had a team record six consecutive 3-pointers made.[/QUOTE
I was at the clippers game and Wes looked very good offensively. Moved to the open position quite a bit. Defensively wasnt very good in the first half.

I love Dion to death but that cat was 0-10 the other night in a game. I almost think that’s near impossible in an nba game

I love Dion to death but that cat was 0-10 the other night in a game. I almost think that’s near impossible in an nba game
He’d go 0-50 if time allowed

Mamba mentality

Those Heat drop shadow unis are heinous though...

Was hopping for some Wes highlights but saw none, will check the nba highlights YouTube channel.

Dion’s playing very well and is the key to the Heat winning games this year. He literally takes over games when necessary, hitting clutch shot after clutch shot. He can go 0-50 and still hit the tying or winning jumper, and his team looks for him to do just that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom