Dion & Fab...... | Syracusefan.com

Dion & Fab......

newmexicuse

All Conference
Lot's of hoopla about the two seniors. I really wish Scoop would have played better just to have done so in his final home game. He has played great lately, but simply wasn't needed today. The kid is a winner & a leader & seems to always do whatever is necessary.

Thx...Scoop !!

Kris - another workmanlike appearance.

Thx...Kris !!

Lot's of hoopla also about Brandon & Dirty having excellent games. We will need more of the same if we are to go all the way.

So, that leaves really nice performances by Dion and Melo pretty overlooked & unsung today. Dion really was solid and strong. He made some nice outside shots & some nice drives as well.

Fab hit the glass, blocked shots & took charges. I thought at least one goal tending call was a legit block. Nice game overall.

Great regular season !!

This was the best Fab was on the boards since I can remember; seemed like he had 10+ rebs, even though the boxscore said 8.

Fab played alright but he got owned plenty of times.

This was the best Fab was on the boards since I can remember; seemed like he had 10+ rebs, even though the boxscore said 8.
Agree - there were several boards where he really went aggressively for the ball & skied.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom