Dion has a better upside than Dion, This Year! | Syracusefan.com

Dion has a better upside than Dion, This Year!

SyracuseFan

Scout Team
Guys on the radio agreed with me. We were at our best with Triche scoring more points. Triche is a better offensive option than Dion right now! We are going to lose the first time we go up against a hot shooting team. The bigeast sucks this year! If our offense doesn't get better we are out in the sweet 16. Our offense can't compete with the top teams.

Triche can score the most points on this team with more minutes and more consistent minutes. Scoop and dion need to share minutes. Triche lost minutes now our offense sucks.

I can't believe this is even argued! Oh dion deserves minutes, just when scoop is playing bad. Our ceiling is with triche scoring 15+ per night.

We are not struggling with the top national teams these BE teams are mediocre.

Our offense is broken!

Triche was awesome on that alley-oop feed from Scoop. But it's not like he got a lot done in his starting role.

Triche was awesome on that alley-oop feed from Scoop. But it's not like he got a lot done in his starting role.
He played 15 minutes. No way you can say that. Dion was awful and frankly has been for weeks. Dion is really poor at the end of games. Misses all his shots from the field and the stripe. There's no way that JB can say he's getting th job done

Dion has been ineffective for a month. All I was thinking is God help us if that's our plan in the tourny. Dion has played himself into the second round. And I don't want the ball in his hands at the end. Give it to Scoop.

Dion has lost it.

Guys on the radio agreed with me. We were at our best with Triche scoring more points. Triche is a better offensive option than Dion right now! We are going to lose the first time we go up against a hot shooting team. The bigeast sucks this year! If our offense doesn't get better we are out in the sweet 16. Our offense can't compete with the top teams.

Triche can score the most points on this team with more minutes and more consistent minutes. Scoop and dion need to share minutes. Triche lost minutes now our offense sucks.

I can't believe this is even argued! Oh dion deserves minutes, just when scoop is playing bad. Our ceiling is with triche scoring 15+ per night.

We are not struggling with the top national teams these BE teams are mediocre.

Our offense is broken!
Oh boy. A guy on the radio agreed with you. That means you are both right and 3rd winningest coach ever whose team is 27-0 with its starters is wrong. Got it.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Dion was dominant against Uconn, had some big assists in the Gtown game, and got to the rim at will in the last few mins against Louisville where he had the game winning assist to CJ and was fouled on his two drives into the lane on our final two possessions w no help from the refs.

Dion is fine.

He played 15 minutes. No way you can say that. Dion was awful and frankly has been for weeks. Dion is really poor at the end of games. Misses all his shots from the field and the stripe. There's no way that JB can say he's getting th job done
My post wasn't really about Dion.
In the time that BT was on the court, starting both halves, he didn't do much and the team played even with Rutgers. 2 baskets, 2 TOs, 1 assist, 1 reb. Not much production. Maybe MCW should get some of those 15 minutes.

Dion was dominant against Uconn, had some big assists in the Gtown game, and got to the rim at will in the last few mins against Louisville where he had the game winning assist to CJ and was fouled on his two drives into the lane on our final two possessions w no help from the refs.

Dion is fine.

Not according to JB's presser. "Dion is struggling."

Has anyone considered that Brandon is dinged up - maybe a bad back or something. I wonder if he can only play limited minutes because of it and something tightens up when he sits after playing. Just wondering.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom