Dion is blessed | Syracusefan.com

Dion is blessed

albanycuse

Dion Waiters
From board misfit to lottery pick, never judge anyone people because you never know what makes them tick.

Literally high fived strangers at work when i saw that pick come in! Congrats Dion!!!!

Congrats to Dion! It's my belief that he will make all Syracuse fans very proud in the years to come.

Dion is a hero in my eyes. He came in as a freshman with an expectation to have PT which gave him an 'attitude'. He flirted with skipping town but came back, worked hard and played pretty darn well within the system. He then worked his butt off and impressed during workouts. Now he's drafted as the fourth pick.

He's a great example of what can happen if you listen to your coaches/peers/parents and have the will to learn and grow. Its how the great become great.

Dion is a hero in my eyes. He came in as a freshman with an expectation to have PT which gave him an 'attitude'. He flirted with skipping town but came back, worked hard and played pretty darn well within the system. He then worked his butt off and impressed during workouts. Now he's drafted as the fourth pick.

He's a great example of what can happen if you listen to your coaches/peers/parents and have the will to learn and grow. Its how the great become great.
Agree my man.

has a fanbase ever been more wrong about a player? most of this place wanted this guy off the team at this time last year!! i still go back to the marquette tourny game his frosh year, dion almost won that game for us by himself in the 2nd half. that game told me all i needed to know about him as far as his mentality as a player, no fear, wants the ball in the big moments. i remember saying that exact same thing on here last summer. i couldnt believe so many people here wanted him gone even after that performance, you dont give up on that kind of talent, you have faith in the coaches to get through to him and in the player to mature and be a team player. plus you had guys like moqui still doubting him even halfway through this season. mr waiters will be a huge ambassador for the cuse for years to come. congrats dion, 1 of my all time favs

Way to go Dion!!! Cavs have picked up a good one. Look forward to seeing him back in Syracuse for alumni days

has a fanbase ever been more wrong about a player? most of this place wanted this guy off the team at this time last year!! i still go back to the marquette tourny game his frosh year, dion almost won that game for us by himself in the 2nd half. that game told me all i needed to know about him as far as his mentality as a player, no fear, wants the ball in the big moments. i remember saying that exact same thing on here last summer. i couldnt believe so many people here wanted him gone even after that performance, you dont give up on that kind of talent, you have faith in the coaches to get through to him and in the player to mature and be a team player. plus you had guys like moqui still doubting him even halfway through this season. mr waiters will be a huge ambassador for the cuse for years to come. congrats dion, 1 of my all time favs
Two different players. Truly.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Congrats to Dion! It's my belief that he will make all Syracuse fans very proud in the years to come.
Agreed, I think Dion is going to break the recent trend of Syracuse players not translating well to the NBA.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom