Dion is on fire! | Syracusefan.com

Dion is on fire!

I saw a post on RealCavsFans saying he's literally torching the net. He's got to be careful, that's probably illegal. Or at least frowned upon.

This entire game he hasn't made a shot while I've been watching. Maybe I should turn it off for good...

He went to the bench and was cold when he came back in. Made 5 3s in a row though

The color guy must be an SU alum he is giving Dion way too much love for a rookie on the visiting team.

This is slowly becoming Dion's team. Love what they are building in Cleveland. Irving/Waiters is a top 5 backcourt already.

Dion led with 28 points. This is Irving's team though, let's not get ahead of ourselves. It should be a great backcourt for a long time though.

This is slowly becoming Dion's team. Love what they are building in Cleveland. Irving/Waiters is a top 5 backcourt already.
It's going to take a lot for him to take it away from Kyrie, IMO. Irving is a stud PG.

Final line 10-17fg; 7-11 3fg; 1-1ft; 3reb; 1ast...28pts

Hell of a night for Dion. Brought back memories of his game against Cinci last year.

But yeah...this is without a doubt Irving's team. The man has been amazing this year.

Edit: And top 5 is a stretch.

Those last 2 threes were so clutch.

The last one wasn't, but the two that he hit before it absolutely were. And I'm pretty sure he was talking s*** to the Clipper's bench after the 2nd one.

I wouldn't go that far. The cavs bench is terrible - Luke Walton is getting real minutes on this team.

Agreed, it's really just Kyrie, Varejao, and Waiters, and Varejao is likely going to be traded at some point this year.

I knew Dion would come through for, easy money on the Cavs +10

I saw a post on RealCavsFans saying he's literally torching the net. He's got to be careful, that's probably illegal. Or at least frowned upon.
"You know, I'm not sure how Dion can run up and down the court with those giant balls"! :rolling:

I wouldn't go that far. The cavs bench is terrible - Luke Walton is getting real minutes on this team.
Actually walton didn't play tonight. I think he's done. Also Byron Scott seems to have changed his substitution pattern. Before he did wholesale 5 for 5 subs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom