Dion on NBATV at 7 | Syracusefan.com

Dion on NBATV at 7

Cavs-Sixers Preseason

I'm rooting for him, of course, but he didn't look real comfortable out there last night with Irving. He got the start, maybe he was trying to hard to impress the family and friends in the sparse crowd. Nova undrafted Malik Wayns is outplaying Dion so far.

Dion played horribly the whole team did. No ball movement no player movement. He needs to be more aggressive even if he makes mistakes.

Agree with everyone. Yeah, Cavs were tough to watch last night. I hope he can play off the ball. I still am shocked a bit that the Cavs took him without ever working him out or bringing him in.

Did they even attempt to play defense either. That was one horrible display of b-ball I've seen this preseason so far.

Was he playing with 30 lbs of lead in his shoes? What happened to that burst? He is taking all jump shots this preseason so far. He can't get to the hole like he did in college.

I'm confident he will get in shape and figure it out. What better running mate to have than Kyrie? Dion won't see a double team all season.

He is playing slow because he is thinking too much. I don't think he knows all the sets yet also that team has no shooters so teams just pack it in on them. Remember zones are legal in the NBA now which means you need shooters more than ever before.

Cavs NBA preview on now. They really are an up and coming team. Hopefully Irving can stay healthy. That's the key to all of their success. Dion should do fine after a few learning experiences.

Cavs NBA preview on now. They really are an up and coming team. Hopefully Irving can stay healthy. That's the key to all of their success. Dion should do fine after a few learning experiences.

I think no one really knows what to make of them. Could surprise and make the playoffs...could also just win 27 games and no one would really be surprised.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom