Dion (sappy end of the season comments) | Syracusefan.com

Dion (sappy end of the season comments)

orangeinohio

2023 Cali Award Participant
I'm guessing it's unlikely that we'll see him again next season so I wanted to mention that I really liked Waiters on the team this year.
Yeah, I know everybody liked him but after an uneven freshman season, he really turned it up a notch and ended up being one of the most dynamic players on the court that we've seen in a while. And it was funny seeing him with his arm around Boeheim's shoulder after the Wisconsin win.

Whatever happens, you're a ing player, Dion.

He was awesome. Will really miss him.

His NBA stock took a hit tonight. Came up very small on a big stage. He should stay honestly. Probably won't though, these kids never think big picture.

Why get picked Top 20 when if you stay you can go top 5.

What Dion will do in the NBA will make kids want to go to SU. He's going to boast the out of SU and will be a very good NBA player.

It seems like only yesterday that we had a nearly unanimous "good riddance" cry for Dion.

That and the best defense he's faced all year.

He wasn't hitting shots, but Dion is definitely a rhythm player. He was getting to the line at will early on, and he had that nice spin move late. The refs called him for some fouls, limited his aggressiveness a bit, and his PT. If you can't stay on the court you can't develop flow.

Not his best night, but not sure it was as bad as people are making it out to be. That one lay-up on the pass from Keita was odd though - shocked to see him miss that one.

His NBA stock took a hit tonight. Came up very small on a big stage. He should stay honestly. Probably won't though, these kids never think big picture.

I was gonna "like" this post but I don't think he would ever go top-5.

I don't think he's welcome back, but he should stay.

Pregame video when he said (paraphrasing), "I want this for Syracuse" almost brought a tear to my eye.
I was born and raised in Syracuse and am immensely proud of my hometown.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

I don't think NBA teams draft players based on one game.

Pregame video when he said (paraphrasing), "I want this for Syracuse" almost brought a tear to my eye.
I was born and raised in Syracuse and am immensely proud of my hometown.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

Loved it when he said that.

Dion will go to the tryouts and wow the scouts because he has the quickness,handle and strength thats needed in the pro game where the great players create their own shot.

I just hope Dion wins a championship next year, wherever he lands -- wouldn't hurt if it were at 'Cuse though!

In all seriousness, I think you have to respect a guy that matured that much over the course of only his sophomore year of college -- best of luck to him, he was AWESOME this year!

I hope he stays but understand why he will probably go. I appreciate everything he did for us and will miss watching him in play in Orange.

Dion just put up a tweet, sounds like he is gone

College isn't for everyone.

That and the best defense he's faced all year.

disagree. Scoop operated pretty well against that agravating Kraft or Craft or whatever. That kid plays some D but he was overhyped and by no means did he shut down Scoop.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom