Dion Waiters | Syracusefan.com

Dion Waiters

emeraldde

Walk On
Had a couple minutes this morning and Josh Gordon is on First Take (Cleveland Browns Stud WR)

Says He and Dion are Neighbors in the same Building.

Says He talks to Dion everyday and Both He and Kyrie Irving are both Alpha Males and that's why they don't get along.

Gordon also supports Dion going somewhere else.

I'm sure The Cleveland fans love him saying that.

Why can't Jim Boeheims and Mike Krzyzewskis guys get along?

Is Dion going to have problems thru out his Career?

A change could be good for him. Someone posted a nice article about Dion maturing. They probably are two Alpha Males who play the SAME position. I still don't understand why the Cavs drafted him. In my opinion Dion is a PG in the NBA. He can pass. Had 7 or 8 assists the other night. He is totally comfortable and excels being a lead guard and we see this whenever Kyrie is injured.

How about this.

It sucks to be young talent in Cleveland.

Not sure why the Cavs took Dion to pair with Kyrie, but he's tough to trade because of his reputation and the fact that teams know Cleveland wants to deal him. Dion would really thrive as a 2nd option like Ellis has done in Dallas this year. He needs to be willing to adjust his game a little if he wants to end up in a good situation.

Why is it automatically Dion's fault? What if Kyrie is the problem? Is it his smile?

Why is it automatically Dion's fault? What if Kyrie is the problem? Is it his smile?

To be fair Dion's court demeanor was terrible often. I'm in the area and watch almost every game. The sulking, complaining to refs, not taking constructive criticism well, etc. as Jack said in the article. He has turned the corner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom