Dion!!

No question

• Poll choice...

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Poll choice...

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Cavs Rookie Drops 25 On Bulls

From Elias: Dion Waiters scored a team-high 25 points in the Cavaliers' victory over the Bulls at United Center. Prior to Waiters, the most recent rookies to score 25 or more points in a victory over the Bulls in Chicago were Blake Griffin (December 2010), LeBron James (December 2003) and Carmelo Anthony (November 2003).

THATS SOME DAMN GOOD COMPANY!!!!

Has 11 points on 4-5 and 1-2 from three with 3 assist 1 block NO turnovers...but he has 3 fouls...They need to get him going in the second half.

Was selected as ESPN's Rookie of the Month. Well deserved and he has improved so much in the last month. Representing well.
It was Rookie of the Month for the Eastern Conference. I guess we missed the memo that each conference gets one but now I do remember that each month their is a separate player of the month and I believe coach of the month. I guess that's a player association thing since twice the amount of guys can collect bonuses. Imagine at the end of the season they had two MVP's. Stupid!!!

Needless to say, Dion is doing great and the Cavs will be adding another top draft pick in a couple months.

Its the swagger. Always had it. Always will. Gotta be good to swagger like that.

love dion- wes having another good game- 15 pts so far

Dion has been a totally different animal since he stopped settling for 3's and starting taking the ball to the hoop

It was Rookie of the Month for the Eastern Conference......Needless to say, Dion is doing great and the Cavs will be adding another top draft pick in a couple months.

Plus he ate up DWade in a near-miss vs Miami in Feb. He was 11-17, 26pts in a 4 pt road loss. I've been gaging fan feel for Dion and even when he was having shooting issues the fans love him. Now he has strung 5-10 quality (a couple great) games together some really optimistic fans are talking him being an all-star in 1-2 years.

Couldn't be happier with how he's turning out. You guys all know how hard I was on him about the fact that he was looking to shoot the 3 and then drive if the 3 wasnt open. That and the fact that if he wasnt scoring, he wasnt doing anything else either were my two big complaints with him. He's fixed both of those issues. So proud that he's making me eat my words; I thought it would take him much longer to figure out that he needs to be attack first and take the 3 if wide open like LeBron finally learned a year or two ago.

Actually when you think about it Zeller, Irving, Thompson, Waiters, and another draft pick, it wouldn't be dumb of LeBron to go back to Cleveland when his contract expires next year. With that group he could cement his legacy, and bring Cleveland a winner, plus make up for the way he left.

Actually when you think about it Zeller, Irving, Thompson, Waiters, and another draft pick, it wouldn't be dumb of LeBron to go back to Cleveland when his contract expires next year. With that group he could cement his legacy, and bring Cleveland a winner, plus make up for the way he left.
That rumour's has been out there. Hard to tell if it is fact-based or a hopeful fantasy. If you could add/keep a healthy Varejao to that mix...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom