Direct TV & the Wake Game... | Syracusefan.com

Direct TV & the Wake Game...

UelSU

All Conference
...The Wake game is showing up on my Direct TV guide on the PPV channel 159 (and on a bunch of other channels I do not get). I've had Direct TV a long time and have never seen an SU BB game listed on a PPV channel before. If this is legit, I wonder what they would charge, and who is getting the money? Woudl the ACCN get a cut?

...The Wake game is showing up on my Direct TV guide on the PPV channel 159 (and on a bunch of other channels I do not get). I've had Direct TV a long time and have never seen an SU BB game listed on a PPV channel before. If this is legit, I wonder what they would charge, and who is getting the money? Woudl the ACCN get a cut?
Not sure but my DirecTv shows it will be on the local CBS station.

It's just the ncaa full court package I believe. The rights are owned by the ACC and its distribution partners. Nothing different from any other game. It's probably on ESPN3

It's just the ncaa full court package I believe. The rights are owned by the ACC and its distribution partners. Nothing different from any other game. It's probably on ESPN3

You are probably right. The ESPN game plan games usually show up just in the 700 channel range and this one was listed in the 100-200, so I was hoping it was a PPV.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom