Director of Bball Ops | Syracusefan.com

Director of Bball Ops

Cuseman78

All Conference
Is Tim OToole gone as Director of Bball Ops already? I see the University just posted the same job on 1/23/13. Just curious if anyone knows if he is gone already and if so, why?

Is Tim OToole gone as Director of Bball Ops already? I see the University just posted the same job on 1/23/13. Just curious if anyone knows if he is gone already and if so, why?

Wonder if they are just following the process and Tim is the "wired candidate" since he has been filling in anyways.

Anyone know what the Dir. of Ops does? Is this kinda the logistics position in D-1 hoops? He seemed to have his hand in coaching the other day during the Cincy game...

Anyone know what the Dir. of Ops does? Is this kinda the logistics position in D-1 hoops? He seemed to have his hand in coaching the other day during the Cincy game...

I think his job involves making sure the players get to class, minding the players schedules, etc. Not too sure.

It helps to have a guy who was an assistant coach for two elite programs as well as a HC in this role. It's like getting an extra assistant coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom