Discount Cuse Tix | Syracusefan.com

Discount Cuse Tix

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Just bought 4 tix section 103, row 9 for $26.25 each net to the 2K Wounded Warrior Classic at MSG for Thursday Nov 20th. If I go, I don't think I can make Friday night as I will be probably driving to Pittsburgh for the Football game on Saturday. If I can go...I'll probably buy a ticket on gameday or from a losing fan on Thursday.

Enter MSGUSA at top of ticket viewer in promo box marked locked. Click the check, it should work. Not a lot of tix left at discount rate for Thursday semis. Now I have to find 2-3 friends to go.

http://www.syracuse.com/orangebaske..._in_the_2k_classic_to_benefit_t.html#comments

Last edited:
Are there 2 games on Friday as well or only one?

Yes, there are 2 games on Friday.
Consolation at 5.
Championship at 7:30.
We are guaranteed to play both days.

I too, am going to Pittsburgh for the football game. Kind of bummed the schedule worked out like this - I think this is the first time I've ever had to choose between going to a football game or a basketball game (when capable of going to both).

Yes, there are 2 games on Friday.
Consolation at 5.
Championship at 7:30.
We are guaranteed to play both days.

I too, am going to Pittsburgh for the football game. Kind of bummed the schedule worked out like this - I think this is the first time I've ever had to choose between going to a football game or a basketball game (when capable of going to both).

Do what I plan: Semis in NYC on Thursday night and FB on Saturday.

or do the Kaiser plan...

Syracuse @ MSG on Thurs
Syracuse @ MSG on Friday
Knicks @ MSG on Saturday (Rangers are away so im just guessing here...maybe a Bruce show???!!!)
Giants @ Giants Stadium on Sunday

why subject yourself to shitsburgh?? watch it in a bar in the City.

or do the Kaiser plan...

Syracuse @ MSG on Thurs
Syracuse @ MSG on Friday
Knicks @ MSG on Saturday (Rangers are away so im just guessing here...maybe a Bruce show???!!!)

I want your life. I'll move to NY, UEO. I'll never ask you what channel the game is on, hell I wont even touch the remote. We could drink all the beers.

PM me- We have business

or do the Kaiser plan...

Syracuse @ MSG on Thurs
Syracuse @ MSG on Friday

I just got back from a weekend in Pittsburgh. Highly, highly recommend a trip there for a game. There is a lot of other stuff to do and see, and a ton of great bars too. Don't knock it till you try it. (and 10 years ago doesn't count)