Discouraged | Syracusefan.com

Discouraged

tptcuse

Living Legend
We look like we get discouraged very easily. This is new in the last ten games or so. Need to get that "swagger' back, for lack of a better term. SUball

We look like we get discouraged very easily. This is new in the last ten games or so. Need to get that "swagger' back, for lack of a better term. SUball
I hope you're talking about SU's fanbase.

Yeah, horrid attitude against the Friars.
Huh? I didn't say anything about a bad attitude. they just look like they have been getting frustrated easier than a month or so ago. Just my opinion.

Huh? I didn't say anything about a bad attitude. they just look like they have been getting frustrated easier than a month or so ago. Just my opinion.
Poise isn't an element of one's attitude? I actually don't care enough -- just am discouraged by a fan base that thinks they're qualified to coach at this level and / or play psychologist at any level.

Poise isn't an element of one's attitude? I actually don't care enough -- just am discouraged by a fan base that thinks they're qualified to coach at this level and / or play psychologist at any level.
Not playing psychologist. I am very positive about this team. Just made an observation. Apologies if the comment seemed stronger than intended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom