Class of 2024 - DL Adrian Stone Jr. (FL) | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DL Adrian Stone Jr. (FL)

BEAR'S DAD

Walk On
ADRIAN STONE JR. 6'3 275lbs. DLINE FROM FLORIDA: DINO MAY FIRE YOU IF HE DOESN'T SIGN CUSE

I'm putting the Recruiting Department on Blast because one thing is certain any kid I recommend will be in the two deep rotation at the college they sign with by their second year. FACT!!

That goes back since 1992.

ADRIAN STONE JR. DLINE FROM NORTH FORT MYERS HIGH SCHOOL
I SPOKE WITH HIS COACH. COACH RIGGINS (239) 738-5740 AND HIS COACH SAID IF CUSE OFFERS HE WILL COMMIT. THE COACH ALREADY GOT THE GREEN LIGHT FROM HIS MOTHER!!!!!

CUSE FANS CALL COACH RIGGINS & THE SYRACUSE RECRUITING DEPARTMENT AFTER WATCHING HIS HUDDLE ACCOUNT & HELP MAKE THIS STUD ORANGE!!!!

***A GOOD RECRUITER WILL PUT IN HIS CONTRACT THAT THE PROGRAM HAS THE RIGHT TO FIRE HIM IF ANY KID THEY RECRUIT DOESN'T PLAY BY THEIR SECOND YEAR OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL.

IF THEY ARE NOT WILLING TO DO THAT.....They are not serious about recruiting.

This is the greatest post subject line I've ever seen.

Edit: WHY DID THE GREATEST POST SUBJECT LINE EVER DISAPPEAR?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited:
A GOOD RECRUITER WILL PUT IN HIS CONTRACT THAT THE PROGRAM HAS THE RIGHT TO FIRE HIM IF ANY KID THEY RECRUIT DOESN'T PLAY BY THEIR SECOND YEAR OF COLLEGE FOOTBALL.
Has there ever been a coach that played every player they ever recruited by their second year?

Has there ever been a coach that played every player they ever recruited by their second year?
Yes
Marshall after the tragedy
South Alabama
Pretty much every JC

Why do you think he doesn't have any offers? Not ball busting, just went to his 24 7 page and see nothing listed.

I just know every player that I ever recommend to ANY university was playing by the second year.

The only reason I got out of the recruiting game was because I wanted to focus on Bear, because I saw two mini coaches focus on everyone else’s kids and lose their own child.

In fact, in my heyday, I never had the send film like most coaches. My evaluation for scheme fit & my word was good enough.

If I called a coach and used my code name which some coaches who are still recruiting know it was a rap that kid was getting signed. What made me credible was that I never took one dollar so they know it wasn’t about the money, because I never wanted any university to be in violation of NCAA rules, which are always changing.

Why do you think he doesn't have any offers? Not ball busting, just went to his 24 7 page and see nothing listed.
The same reason of the greatest offensive lineman in the 2016 class in my opinion was never even ranked or had an offer. The kid pancaked Nick Bosa, my Son Bear, & every 4 & 5 star player he faced…. But no ranking & no offers. Hold on I’m not finished. The same reason the fastest 10.5 laser time WR in Broward whose dad wanted him to come to Cuse wasn’t offered who was Zay Flowers teammate in Ft. Lauderdale ( the wide receiver from Boston College/Baltimore Ravens, who torched Cuse every game) wasn’t offered. Zay even says he didn’t understand it because that kid was better than he was. The same reason I told Cuse to sign Chris Wheatley- Humphrey is only ranked the 80th best RB when he ALWAYS makes the first 2 people miss. Unfortunately, most people don’t know how to evaluate talent. They wait until another school offers and then they just jump on the bandwagon.

One element in recruiting is, if you wanna really know how good a player is just asked their peers because you’ll get a fair evaluation. All kids on the high school level know who the best players are regardless of what the rankings say. High school coaches lie all the time to push kids, and even the Storied high school programs pay people to manipulate ranking, but kids always tell the truth.

I just know every player that I ever recommend to ANY university was playing by the second year.

The only reason I got out of the recruiting game was because I wanted to focus on Bear, because I saw two mini coaches focus on everyone else’s kids and lose their own child.

In fact, in my heyday, I never had the send film like most coaches. My evaluation for scheme fit & my word was good enough.

If I called a coach and used my code name which some coaches who are still recruiting know it was a rap that kid was getting signed. What made me credible was that I never took one dollar so they know it wasn’t about the money, because I never wanted any university to be in violation of NCAA rules, which are always changing.
That's great and I trust your talent evaluation. It just seems like the numbers dictate that every team is going to have career benchwarmers. You have some good players that break into the two deep as freshman and stay there for 4 years. With 85 scholarship players it doesn't seem possible that every player a coach recruits is going to play by their second year.

That's great and I trust your talent evaluation. It just seems like the numbers dictate that every team is going to have career benchwarmers. You have some good players that break into the two deep as freshman and stay there for 4 years. With 85 scholarship players it doesn't seem possible that every player a coach recruits is going to play by their second year.
I’m NOT stalking about the players a TEAM SIGNS; I’m talking about ANY player that I put my name on.

I’m NOT stalking about the players a TEAM SIGNS; I’m talking about ANY player that I put my name on.
Oh, ok. The original post I responded to didn't read like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom