Class of 2028 - DL Chase Foster (GA) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2028 DL Chase Foster (GA) Offered

Obviously this kid is going to blow up and not in the long run either. So glad coach Nick, and E.Rob are on him early. Now we just stay in touch and build that relationship that Fran Brown is known for. Good going guys, Go Orange

Arkansas
Ga State
UAB
OFFERED> CHASE FOSTER II 2028 BENNETT MILLS MIDDLE SCHOOL FAYETTEVILLE, GA
# 13 6' 4" 220 DE/DT
Chase “CT” Foster II

@ChaseFosterII13
6'4|220lbs|13 years old|DE/DT|UA, B2C & NYSA 8th Grade All American|Class of 2028 Chase.FosterII@gmail.com #ChaseFosterII13 #CTFosterII13 #ImBuiltD1ff3rent

download (83).jpg

GGtazgwW0AAXIur.jpg

Chase “CT” Foster ll 2028 DE/DT

The season went well for Foster as he played for his middle school (Bennett’s Mill) and youth football (Central Dekalb Dream Chasers). His middle school went from only winning one game last year to making it to the playoffs this year.

“I was really proud of how well we did. In middle school I learned new positions and had a lot of playing time. Youth football I did good as well. I focused on defense and was able to be impactful on one side of the ball.” Says Foster.

Last off-season Foster couldn’t do much due to him getting injured in the spring, so he missed out on a lot of training and conditioning.

“This off-season I plan to train with the high school and begin learning their game plan to prepare for freshman year. One of the high school coaches told me I need to be 220lbs so I plan to add muscle during off season too.” Foster says.

“Next season I’ll be in high school and plan to earn my way onto the field as a starter whether it’s with the JV or Varsity team. I want to be impactful and get better in my position as defensive end. I want to be able to set the tone for my high school by coming out strong, aggressive and eager to learn from my coaches and teammates.” Foster said.

NO FILM I CAN FIND

Attachments

• download (83).jpg
    download (83).jpg
    9 KB · Views: 11
Fayetteville is just south of Atlanta and if I recall correctly we pulled an Offensive line recruit from there a few years back in Kristopher Curtis … I think that was his name.

# 13 6' 4" 220 DE/DT
Chase “CT” Foster II

@ChaseFosterII13
6'4|220lbs|13 years old|DE/DT|UA, B2C & NYSA 8th Grade All American|Class of 2028 Chase.FosterII@gmail.com #ChaseFosterII13 #CTFosterII13 #ImBuiltD1ff3rent

View attachment 239700

View attachment 239704

The season went well for Foster as he played for his middle school (Bennett’s Mill) and youth football (Central Dekalb Dream Chasers). His middle school went from only winning one game last year to making it to the playoffs this year.

“I was really proud of how well we did. In middle school I learned new positions and had a lot of playing time. Youth football I did good as well. I focused on defense and was able to be impactful on one side of the ball.” Says Foster.

Last off-season Foster couldn’t do much due to him getting injured in the spring, so he missed out on a lot of training and conditioning.

“This off-season I plan to train with the high school and begin learning their game plan to prepare for freshman year. One of the high school coaches told me I need to be 220lbs so I plan to add muscle during off season too.” Foster says.

“Next season I’ll be in high school and plan to earn my way onto the field as a starter whether it’s with the JV or Varsity team. I want to be impactful and get better in my position as defensive end. I want to be able to set the tone for my high school by coming out strong, aggressive and eager to learn from my coaches and teammates.” Foster said.

NO FILM I CAN FIND
Evidently played the whole line by himself

# 13 6' 4" 220 DE/DT
Chase “CT” Foster II

@ChaseFosterII13

View attachment 239700

View attachment 239704

NO FILM I CAN FIND

Obviously, I have no doubts that Coach Fran, ERob, and Williams know what they’re doing.

That being said, I’m curious what their message is to kids this far out knowing, at least, Robinson is highly unlikely to be here in ‘28.

Obviously, I have no doubts that Coach Fran, ERob, and Williams know what they’re doing.

That being said, I’m curious what their message is to kids this far out knowing, at least, Robinson is highly unlikely to be here in ‘28.
I would imagine it’s (currently) a lot of “watch what we do, watch how we do it. Watch how we are building up championship caliber talent here at Cuse, in a couple of years when you are ready to join us, we will be here”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom