Class of 2020 - DL Gervon Dexter (FL) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2020 DL Gervon Dexter (FL) Offered

I guess by now that would make you certifiable.

Just a comment. In this world of recruiting where numbers mean alot, we sometimes have no idea what a kid's height and weight truly is until he reaches campus. It's not a good look when 2 major recruiting services are 2 inches off with a kid's height. So, no need to take shots and get nasty.

Just a comment. In this world of recruiting where numbers mean alot, we sometimes have no idea what a kid's height and weight truly is until he reaches campus. It's not a good look when 2 major recruiting services are 2 inches off with a kid's height. So, no need to take shots and get nasty.
I think she only meant that it happens so frequently that if each instance drives you nuts, you must be certifiable by now. I really don’t see nastiness in it, more maybe empathy. CL really isn’t one to be nasty

I think she only meant that it happens so frequently that if each instance drives you nuts, you must be certifiable by now. I really don’t see nastiness in it, more maybe empathy. CL really isn’t one to be nasty
Well my Avi is a witch. ;)

That's above my pay grade but probably has to do with the site changes. I save the pic and then attach the file.
glinda.jpg

This was one of my previous avis.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom