Class of 2024 - DL Omar White (GA) Visited for Spring Game | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2024 DL Omar White (GA) Visited for Spring Game

Mr. Adler, sir. Your articles are the best.

But, see what you did here.

Perhaps some more research was necessary?

No one goes around shooting people at night, ever.

Sorry Neil, I just don't get guns shooting people even if he was exonerated.

I do not want him coming near Syracuse University.

Omar White can go slide down a long, thin bannister and continue, without stopping, for months as far as I am concerned.
Thanks for the feedback. I simply pasted a story from 247Sports that noted possible interest in this young man by Syracuse. I did nothing beyond that. I also never said I wanted SU to pursue him, and all the commentary beyond me pasting an article link has nothing to do with me. I didn't write the article. But I appreciate you reading my stuff.

To be fair, if he enrolled at SU, what are the chances he would shoot 3 people again? Gotta be a million to one.

1707499700170.gif

Thanks for the feedback. I simply pasted a story from 247Sports that noted possible interest in this young man by Syracuse. I did nothing beyond that. I also never said I wanted SU to pursue him, and all the commentary beyond me pasting an article link has nothing to do with me. I didn't write the article. But I appreciate you reading my stuff.
No worries Neil, you did nothing wrong.

I don't understand some here, who after the foolish man killed three people, are still entertaining the idea of bringing him here. I agree with JarHeadJim's thoughts on this matter, period.

I always read your "stuff". It's excellent, by far better than MMc who doesn't proof read his work too often. I always find errors, either spelling or something else in his posts.

You are the best writer, IMO, on this site. No mistakes - nothing but pure enjoyment. Your "penned" columns are very interesting, and your use of the English language is admirable and are enjoyed, I'm sure, by everyone here. Thank you Mr. Adler, please stay here writing your work for a long time.

BillSU
:)

Last edited:
Yeah, but on the other hand, White at DT would bring a new dimension to "kill the quarterback."
Or at least maim the QB

To be fair, if he enrolled at SU, what are the chances he would shoot 3 people again? Gotta be a million to one.
Especially if they are walk ons

NIL Package with Smith and Wesson
Hi, I'm Omar White and I'm here to tell you that if I had been using a Smith and Wesson, I'd be on trial for murder instead of aggravated battery, aggravated assault and possession of firearm or knife. So, if you want to kill your teammates, don't miss like me. Get a Smith and Wesson and get the job done RIGHT.

No worries Neil, you did nothing wrong.

I don't understand some here, who after the foolish man killed three people, are still entertaining the idea of bringing him here. I agree with JarHeadJim's thoughts on this matter, period.

I always read your "stuff". It's excellent, by far better than MMc who doesn't proof read his work too often. I always find errors, either spelling or something else in his posts.

You are the best writer, IMO, on this site. No mistakes - nothing but pure enjoyment. Your "penned" columns are very interesting, and your use of the English language is admirable and are enjoyed, I'm sure, by everyone here. Thank you Mr. Adler, please stay here writing your work for a long time.

BillSU
:)

I’m certainly not advocating that we bring him in unless a lot more information comes out clearing him of charges as well as diminishing his role in the situation but it’s irresponsible of you to post that he killed 3 people when no one was killed. Yes that was a potential result of the situation which would have been awful but it didn’t happen. Based on the information provided from police/court that I’ve read it hasn’t even been stated that he was a shooter. 3 different guys were charged with the same charges which resulted in 3 people being shot and that’s all that we know. Let’s stick with the facts.

I respect Jim’s information here and believe we should stay away for many of the reasons that he stated. I just don’t think spreading false information (saying he killed 3 people) is the way to prove your point though fyi.

Dang he wore his Lee County letterman Jacket. The School he was kicked out of before Valdosta where he allegedly shot three people. (allegedly)

Air Quotes GIF by Dish Nation