DLeague Gems by Alumni | Syracusefan.com

DLeague Gems by Alumni

T

tee1222

Rick Jackson scored 21 points, collected 25 rebounds (9 offensive), 3 blocks and an assist in helping his team win on Sunday. After statistics are updated, he's averaging a double double on the season.

In a losing effort, Andy Rautins tallied a game high 27 points on an efficient 9-15, 7-11 3 pointers, 2 assists, 2 rebounds and a block.

Awesome, glad to see Ricky doing well. Played the most minutes on his team and was perfect from the line (3-3).

Awesome, glad to see Ricky doing well. Played the most minutes on his team and was perfect from the line (3-3).
Big fan of Ricky as well. In fact, easily one of our best low post one-two punches when we had him and Arinze playing together.

Big fan of Ricky as well. In fact, easily one of our best low post one-two punches when we had him and Arinze playing together.

For sure, what could have been had AO not went down. :bang: I was so proud to see Ricky do well, I missed your stats on Andy, good to see him put up some numbers as well.

Rick always has a special place with me too. Very surprised by how good he was senior year. Wish him all the best.

Look who's on the front page of the DLeague.

Following the other day's performance, again, ridiculous shooting night, 10-13, 8-11 from deep!
He had a game high 28 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist in another win.

012813_650_RautinsTulsa.jpg

In other news Allen Iverson to DLeague? You know you're curious.

Rick always has a special place with me too. Very surprised by how good he was senior year. Wish him all the best.

I loved Rick because was a throwback to earlier Boeheim era players. Guys who worked hard to get better and paid their dues then had outstanding senior seasons. Guys like Danny Schayes, Sean Kerins and Wendell Alexis.

Every team can always use an extra lost post guy who can rebound. Rick will get a shot at the league soon enough.

I agree, I think it will hard to get a break this year with the Spurs. Playoff contender and there seems to be a log jam of good players at his spot currently on the team.

Glad to see the former Cuse greats playing really well. I hope a few of them get a chance in the NBA.

Goes to show there is a MASSIVE drop off in talent between the NBA and the D-league.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom