Do all teams make acc tounrey.? | Syracusefan.com

Do all teams make acc tounrey.?

Top 4 and then a 5-6 consolation game.

We'll be in that.

Would beating ND and unc have a shot at getting 4? And yes I know not way playing now

They look like a JV team today. At least they finally gave DeMarco a shot. Jenkins doesn't look bad.

and before today's game Desko was eager to talk about playing the 5/6 game instead of making the ACC tourney

Ya were all but a lock for the 5vs 6 game and honestly its probably best because Maryland or Duke would beat the crap out of us again. Raffa and Fowler absolutely own us. I have some faith in next year as we have 3 new faceoff guys coming in but its asking a lot of Demarco to come in as a true frosh against a guy like Fowler.

If we win out and win the "friendly", we might still be alive for an at large.

No more f**king up.

If we win out and win the "friendly", we might still be alive for an at large.

No more f**king up.

Syracuse has to do the following to really have any shot.

1. Beat ND and then at minimum split the UNC/Matchup game (the opp could be UNC both times)

2. Beat Cornell

3, Hold serve against Bingo, Hobart and Colgate.

2 and 3 are absolutely Critical. Cornell is undefeated and there schedule isnt that tough so we could give them there only loss. A lost to any of the mid majors and the season is over.

Ya were all but a lock for the 5vs 6 game and honestly its probably best because Maryland or Duke would beat the crap out of us again. Raffa and Fowler absolutely own us. I have some faith in next year as we have 3 new faceoff guys coming in but its asking a lot of Demarco to come in as a true frosh against a guy like Fowler.

Based on previous posts Jeremy you must have been pretty pleased to see DeMarco. I don't know about you but I thought he did okay early on before Fowler "figured it out". Being a freshman and his first start of the year (against Fowler!) I think he deserves more reps because I think he'll get better. BTW of the 3 new guys coming in for next year, who is projected to be our top face-off guy? I'm eager to see if these guys will be an improvement.I think every Syracuse fan would agree, it would be a treat to get a guy who can win just 45% against a Keenan, Raffa or Fowler.

Based on previous posts Jeremy you must have been pretty pleased to see DeMarco. I don't know about you but I thought he did okay early on before Fowler "figured it out". Being a freshman and his first start of the year (against Fowler!) I think he deserves more reps because I think he'll get better. BTW of the 3 new guys coming in for next year, who is projected to be our top face-off guy? I'm eager to see if these guys will be an improvement.I think every Syracuse fan would agree, it would be a treat to get a guy who can win just 45% against a Keenan, Raffa or Fowler.

I was thrilled wv to say the least. However, I knew Fowler would eventually get the upper hand and of course he did. I wish Desko had stayed with Demarco to see if he could have adjusted to but I understand he went into panic mode and started trying everyone. The good news is (if there is any) Keenan and Fowler are Seniors and Raffa is a Jr and is off the schedule next year. I do have to say the true frosh backup for Keenan did pretty well while he was out so were not totally out of the woods after the year but hes definitely no Keenan.

I really hope Desko starts Demarco for the rest of the year, we know that Daddio isnt the answer and Iacono just doesnt have the athleticisim to compete against top flight guys. The only other option is Wentworth the walk on, I guess we could give him some reps. Paduda would have been a huge help but appears to be lost for the year at this point. Its interesting that the guy from ND is at about 70% but the last few years Syracuse has done a decent job at the X against ND and I am pretty sure that same guy was there last year when SU blew ND out twice.

Next year Syracuse has the Florida kid Max Parker who a lot of people are really high on. Hes a bulldog type kind of like Fowler (not saying hes anything close to that), they also have the OCC kid Harris who Woody is a big fan of and Nate Farrell from Whitesboro. I admittedly dont know that much about Farrell, there was a poster here who knew the family and thought he was a good player but I would have to think hes almost a lock to redshirt. I look at next years rotation as Demarco, Parker and Harris with an outside shot for Paduda and maybe Iacono. The wild card to me is Paduda, he seemed poised for a huge year before he sustained what was reported as a minor injury but appears to be much much worse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom