Do I watch? | Syracusefan.com

Do I watch?

SoBeCuse

Living Legend
Inadvertently found out the score like 1o minutes ago. Was planning on finally watching the game now as I recorded it and almost made it all day without knowing.

Looked at some board posts for the past 5 min. Worth watching still or just move on? I'd prefer not to be totally demoralized or injure myself or appliances in the house. Sounds like it was a bad and uninspired outing.

Last edited:
Inadvertently found out the score like 1o minutes ago. Was planning on finally watching the game now as I recorded it and almost made it all day without knowing.

Looked at some board posts for the past 5 min. Worth watching still or just move on? I'd prefer not to be totally demoralized or injure myself or appliances in the house. Sounds like it was a bad and uninspired outing.
Skip it.

I would pass

I'd probably skip it.

Trailed double digits, made another great comeback, the ball and the game slipped away at the end.

Honestly, it's worth watching the game just to see Gillon's huge poster dunk.

This covers like 80% of the game for us.
480.gif

You can learn things from losses. This wasn't one of them.

Hard pass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom