Do you love an SU fan? | Syracusefan.com

Do you love an SU fan?

bballbeadle

Woman of a certain age
Is she a woman? Then you're in luck! My colleague has made a host of pretty orange & blue earrings and necklaces for the ridiculously low prices of $10 and $15. They will be on sale at the Plowshares Craft Show this week-end at Nottingham high school in Syracuse. This is a very popular craft show and a great place to buy Christmas presents. My husband is not an SU fan, but he's a smart guy. He knows if he buys me orange jewelry, I will like it a LOT. And when I'm happy, he's happy. (Most of the time.)

The address of the high school is 3100 E Genesee St. and the hours are Sat. 10 - 5, and Sun. 11 - 5. Go check it out. Make her happy! Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukkah. Go SU!

Maybe you can post some pictures for us out of towners. My wife is not a big fan of wearing orange, but I bought her a nice orange watch and a nice orange scarf which she can now accessorize with a blue sweater so there is definitely many options for the female orange fans. Great idea by your friend to come up with those items. Hope she sells out.

Maybe you can post some pictures for us out of towners. My wife is not a big fan of wearing orange, but I bought her a nice orange watch and a nice orange scarf which she can now accessorize with a blue sweater so there is definitely many options for the female orange fans. Great idea by your friend to come up with those items. Hope she sells out.
My friend needs a website, I agree! I will indeed mention this to her.

I am learning to embrace the orange. It hasn't always been easy, but now my colleagues and clients are disappointed if I don't "orange it up" on game day.

Is she a woman? Then you're in luck! My colleague has made a host of pretty orange & blue earrings and necklaces for the ridiculously low prices of $10 and $15. They will be on sale at the Plowshares Craft Show this week-end at Nottingham high school in Syracuse. This is a very popular craft show and a great place to buy Christmas presents. My husband is not an SU fan, but he's a smart guy. He knows if he buys me orange jewelry, I will like it a LOT. And when I'm happy, he's happy. (Most of the time.)

The address of the high school is 3100 E Genesee St. and the hours are Sat. 10 - 5, and Sun. 11 - 5. Go check it out. Make her happy! Merry Christmas. Happy Hanukkah. Go SU!

Pics or it didnt happen.

I can hardly get my wife to rock an orange shirt on game day... Breaks my heart.

Good luck to your friend tho! If she gets a website let us know!

Yes, please do let us know if a website or other means of viewing becomes available.

I would love to buy some more orange for my girlfriend but it would be tough getting to Syracuse and back to buy these without her knowing or snooping into what I was doing. :)

Yes, please do let us know if a website or other means of viewing becomes available.

I would love to buy some more orange for my girlfriend but it would be tough getting to Syracuse and back to buy these without her knowing or snooping into what I was doing. :)
Same here.

Same here.
I will try to get my friend to get a website going. It may not be in time for the holidays, but I will let y'all know when it happens. We are SU fans in every season!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom