Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Hell Sometimes

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Shark58

BANNED
?
giphy.gif

Always, before the 1st hoop of every period. Did so 8x in the 6OT game. It allows me to stretch my legs but I more tap my fingers against the opposite palm (like an even more subdued golf clap) so I can hear the TV.

The worst was at Pitt in 2011 when we didn't score for the 1st 8 mins & fell behind 19-0. I stood through 2 commercial breaks, probably 20 minutes real time before our 1st hoop. But then we went on our own 18-0 run. Weirdest 1st half ever.

Never.

I was standing for much of the last 15 minutes though. When it’s a big spot in a big game I basically act like Kenny Mayne in the sportscenter commercial where he’s playing basketball with the little kids. “DEFEEEENSE!!! PLAY DEFENSE!! GET ON HIM!”

I stand and berate officials for 2+ hours.

One positive last night that I never thought I’d see when we’re playing Duke...I don’t remember any flopping or undercutting taking place. Usually the handful of ridiculous offensive fouls called just ruin the game from a viewing standpoint. It was nice without that element last night.

I sit and yell at everybody else to sit down and be quiet and that their stupid tradition is ruining the game for me. Even if no one is standing and clapping. Even if I'm the only one in my living room. I'm convinced every time I do this, I add ten minutes to my life.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom