Do you think JB would bet house money on OSU? | Syracusefan.com

Do you think JB would bet house money on OSU?

Orangeyes

R.I.P Dan
Before we played OSU JB said he believed Ohio State was constructed about as perfectly as a college basketball team can be. I even seem to remember him saying that he thought they were the best team in college basketball.

They are constructed like the perfect college basketball team, hard to argue that; however, their talent doesn't matchup with UK, so I give the Wildcats the ultimate edge. In a 1 game format anything can happen though.

Kansas matches up terribly with OSU tonight.

They are constructed like the perfect college basketball team, hard to argue that; however, their talent doesn't matchup with UK, so I give the Wildcats the ultimate edge. In a 1 game format anything can happen though.

Kansas matches up terribly with OSU tonight.
But OSU lost by 11 earlier in the year, albeit w/o Sully. Kansas is playing better now than they did then and Self has been pulling some great strategies out of his bag of coaching tricks. Tyshawn Taylor is more under control now too he had 7 turnovers (Craft had 2 steals) in the first match up. Taylor had 3 To's vs UNC, 2 against Purdue but 5 against NC St. If Whitney continues to be a presence down low I think Kansas has a real good shot here.