Doc Rivers: Syracuse's Kris Joseph 'biggest surprise' of summer | Syracusefan.com

Doc Rivers: Syracuse's Kris Joseph 'biggest surprise' of summer

Good for Kris. He was nothing, but a class act while up at SU. How can you not cheer for a 4 year SU player who was a key part of some of the most successful teams in SU history?There are a lot of doubters, but I think he has the talent to stick in the right system.

lets get someyething straight. kj was here for 4 years because he was not wanted. yes he was a model citizen but i laud dion just as much

Waiters was a high first round draft choice, if he isn't a player it is a major disappointment for Cleveland. Joseph is a second rounder going to a veteran team. the fact that he has a chance to even make the team is a pleasant surprise and to get minutes was probably not expected by most SU fans.

With games on the line...Kris Joseph took down G-town twice.
Once taking Greg Monroe to the hoop and last season doing it from outside.
For those games alone he should have a permanent place in every Orange heart.
Add on his stand-up demeanor and all of us should be rooting for him.
And I must admit I had doubts about his making the NBA.

lets get someyething straight. kj was here for 4 years because he was not wanted. yes he was a model citizen but i laud dion just as much
Get this straight: If Kris left as a sophomore, he would have been a first round pick.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

Get this straight, What is Adam Morrison doing in these games? He was drafted in the late 1990's. :) Don't they have an age limit or something on this?

what are you saying?

Get this straight, What is Adam Morrison doing in these games? He was drafted in the late 1990's. :) Don't they have an age limit or something on this?
Nope. Bucks had DJ Mbenga who's like 29 or 31 or something.

And man, Morrison was balling out in the summer league.