Does anyone else on here | Syracusefan.com

Does anyone else on here

Fjoinkay

Starter
remember Ray Bentley on ESPN calling a WVU game last year after SU beat down WVU and Bentley saying he spoke with Dana Holgerson and Holgerson said he felt like SU had played a gimmick defense and he made a mistake and probably should have run the ball more against SU?

Did I really hear that? Did someone else hear that too?

Obviously, even if some of us heard it Bentley used the word gimmick and assigned it to Holgerson's description of SU's defense so it's possible Holgerson never used the word himself.

Either way, the SU defense will be seriously tested against WVU. I don't care if SU uses gimmicks or not just as long as they make stops and hopefully force some turnovers to boot. And on the other side of the ball I'd like to see SU's offense make WVU's defense wish they had some gimmicks.

I remember Holgerson walking with a funny gimp after the game was over. Kinda like he just got boofed by an 800lb Gorilla...

remember Ray Bentley on ESPN calling a WVU game last year after SU beat down WVU and Bentley saying he spoke with Dana Holgerson and Holgerson said he felt like SU had played a gimmick defense and he made a mistake and probably should have run the ball more against SU?

Did I really hear that? Did someone else hear that too?

Obviously, even if some of us heard it Bentley used the word gimmick and assigned it to Holgerson's description of SU's defense so it's possible Holgerson never used the word himself.

Either way, the SU defense will be seriously tested against WVU. I don't care if SU uses gimmicks or not just as long as they make stops and hopefully force some turnovers to boot. And on the other side of the ball I'd like to see SU's offense make WVU's defense wish they had some gimmicks.

I don't recall that comment. But I think I remember Holgerson commenting post game on SU taking advantage of the off week before the game to show a lot of new things on Offense.

If we pressure Geno Smith we will be ok. I'm confident what our DL and LBs can do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom