Does anyone know why they didn't do the same thing last year for MM instead | Syracusefan.com

Does anyone know why they didn't do the same thing last year for MM instead

Deano

All American
of what transpired last night? I mean, you have the legends of SU playing and the crowd eats it up. So you would figure, hey this was so great last year let's do it again next year. Nah, let's trying something foolish instead and see what happens. If they are going to do MM next year, make it like was last year! Also need to realize that this leaves a lasting impression on recruits unlike what happened last night.

of what transpired last night? I mean, you have the legends of SU playing and the crowd eats it up. So you would figure, hey this was so great last year let's do it again next year. Nah, let's trying something foolish instead and see what happens. If they are going to do MM next year, make it like was last year! Also need to realize that this leaves a lasting impression on recruits unlike what happened last night.

There's no NBA lockout this year.

Yes, that is what enabled Carmelo Anthony to come back to the Dome, at least. But there are other great alums and none of them are affected by the NBA schedule. I felt that last year was "once in a lifetime," but maybe they could try to get more alums involved every year. I wish we could get Billy Edelin to come back.

Yes, that is what enabled Carmelo Anthony to come back to the Dome, at least. But there are other great alums and none of them are affected by the NBA schedule. I felt that last year was "once in a lifetime," but maybe they could try to get more alums involved every year. I wish we could get Billy Edelin to come back.
Have to find him first. :D

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk 2

I hope they keep doing MM. It really is something fun for both player and fan. I think moving forward that security needs to be bumped up and they should charge some amount for tickets and then do some give aways to youth organizations and maybe a few radio give aways. It is unfortunate what happened but it would be terrible for that to ruin it for eveyone as a whole. I don't live in town and had three of the MM pulled up on the computer and it they all look like so much fun for eveyone invovled.

They had the legends game last year but didn't they still have a singer?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I believe they did. I can't remember who it was though

They had Meek Mills, so yes a rapper. The difference in the two years wasn't as much in the stands as out side the seated areas, as this year it was a mob of young adults that were there to have a social gathering.

True, but I think that they still could have some kind of alumni game. There's still alot of talent out there and fans would enjoy it.

Couldn't they have gotten a headliner like Deanna from Jersey Shore or Screech from Saved by the Bell at least in lieu of the alumni game ? :D

Couldn't they have gotten a headliner like Deanna from Jersey Shore or Screech from Saved by the Bell at least in lieu of the alumni game ? :D

I'd rather have Elizabeth Berkeley ... and a pole. :p

LOL. They actually did have Screech come to campus once. I went. It was hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom