does DM help the program at all at the end of this. | Syracusefan.com

does DM help the program at all at the end of this.

upperdeck

Living Legend
does he make the speech that doesnt make it worse. does he make the transistion quick with the coaches to give the school the most time to fix the problem. this could still drag on

does he make the speech that doesnt make it worse. does he make the transistion quick with the coaches to give the school the most time to fix the problem. this could still drag on
Hope for the best and expect the worst. Seems as if he is leaving in a p-o'd mood and he could drag half the staff along with him if he has the mind to really stick it to us. But then again, it could just be that the opportunity came along and he struck while the iron is hot. I'm not privy to what went on behind the scenes and can only go by what I've read here. From the buzz around this and the way it was played out somewhat publicly, there has been a lot of damage done.

Personally, I don't see how Doug gives a . Lying to our top recruit, not telling his players before the media... I don't think he cares what happens at SU.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom