Does ESPN3 via Xbox Live work with Time Warner Cable Internet yet? | Syracusefan.com

Does ESPN3 via Xbox Live work with Time Warner Cable Internet yet?

zibby

Starter
I let my Xbox Live expire so I'm not able to test it. The last time I tried it (months ago), it still wasn't working. Has anyone who has Time Warner Cable Internet gotten it to work?

UN... FRIGGIN... BELIEVABLY...

NO, it does not. Neither Microsoft nor TWC has been able to help me eventhough it says that TWC supports the service.

I let my Xbox Live expire so I'm not able to test it. The last time I tried it (months ago), it still wasn't working. Has anyone who has Time Warner Cable Internet gotten it to work?

If anyone would like to give me there twc acct # please pm it to me. I can watch the game on my iPhone if I have one. I have dish and it's not one of the accepted providers for spam watch ap. it doesn't cost anything. Thanks in advance.

This is one reason I have told both XBox live and TWC to kindly f$#% off and I told them as much.

I just hope I have good luck sneaking homebrews into Buffalo Wild Wings ;)

I have a golf outing for a wedding I'm in that day, only reason I can't watch. Hoping to watch on my phone and not golf well...lol

I think the NW game on ESPN3 is blacked out on the east coast.

Apparently I'm an oddball in these parts with respect to the fact that I like to watch games even if SU is not playing in them.

just use the watchespn app it streams all the espn channels.
yes I have that, that's why I need an acct # from someone that has a cooperating provider. As I have dish and it is not accepted.

do you have an ipad to use the dish streaming app?
nope, just my iphone. I will be golfing during the game and then getting ready for a wedding. I will likley just dvr it and watch it on sunday...im just horrible about waiting to see the score. especially being the first game.

you could go buy a slingbox and be done with it.. send that to your phone

espn on xbox works fine for me and i have time warner rochester.

I'm hearing this is working now. Anyone have TWC internet and Xbox Live and can test it? I let my Xbox Live expire.

I'm hearing this is working now. Anyone have TWC internet and Xbox Live and can test it? I let my Xbox Live expire.
Finally it works! I have TWC in NYC and it worked last night. Amazing.

it only took ~22 months