Does Fab look really lazy today to anyone else? | Syracusefan.com

Does Fab look really lazy today to anyone else?

jdubs30

Living Legend
It almost looks like he doesn't care at all today; on either end of hte floor. It's weird.

Just posted the exact same thing in another thread. You're right.

Maybe we are double teaming less to get rebounds. Can't quite figure it out.

Yep haven't been impressed by Fab at all today! Going to be guys a lot better than Rutgers foreign dude in the NBA too.

Something seems a little off with him. Hopefully he's just having a bad day, and there's nothing more going on.

He got better as the 2nd half went on; but it still wasn't good to see.

Maybe they instructed him to not go up for shots to keep him out of foul trouble because of Biruta's shot faking.

Maybe they instructed him to not go up for shots to keep him out of foul trouble because of Biruta's shot faking.

10-6-2 is not a bad day at the office. Plus, 6-8 from the free throw line.

Sometimes big guys have difficulty against teams smaller teams like Rutgers; they spend most of the game running around after the little bastards.

Sometimes big guys have difficulty against teams smaller teams like Rutgers; they spend most of the game running around after the little bastards.

Exactly, I'll take that line on a day where it looked like Fab was a little sluggish and slow to react. happens to the best of us. but he was still a big factor, especially late in the game.

I ate a bunch a pancakes for breakfast, been sluggish all day. Maybe he shouldn't have hit up one of those Jersey Diners...

He doesn't look lazy to me. He seems to have lost something since he sat out though. He's not altering/blocking shots in the same way (at least it feels that way - not sure what the stats say).

He's never been a great rebounder, and sadly we really need one right now. He just seems a step slow of late, and not as explosive, but I would hesitate to use the word lazy.

Yep, I thought that the team, and Fab especially, looked very sluggish today

I think lethargic is a good word. Maybe he is under the weather or something.

With 5 minutes left, he had 6-3-1. Padded the stats at the end. I'm not hating on his production, but he did seem out of it today.

Fab ends up standing and watching a lot when a shot goes up on the defensive glass. He is very active on the offensive glass. Strange. You'd think a 7 footer would pull more boards than he does. He got worked by the ugly white guy for a lot of the day.

I think the thing that bothered me most about Fab today was I saw him stay back and argue with the refs a couple times when he should have been getting back on D. He's certainly not the only one that's ever been guilty of that - but it seemed to negatively impact my mental health today more than other days...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom