Does JC get first half minutes tonight? | Syracusefan.com

Does JC get first half minutes tonight?

Sgt Cuse

All Conference
The Duke game, FSU, BC x2, all unmitigated JC PT disasters.

There was a time in the FSU game when SU brought it back to around 1-3 that I was wondering if it ended in a close defeat if JB would have regretted his playing JC. I also wondered the same thing when the lead shrank to 6 against BC. How long does JB keep doing this?

JC's time is next year. Would be nice to see him get over the hump and produce solid minutes, but the downside of costing SU a game seems more likely now.

How long do you think JB continues the JC developmental minutes?

sweet dear newborn baby JC or tuxedo tee shirt skynyrd JC

1224865055-talladega-nights-baby-jesus_dvd_original.jpg

I don't expect to see him in the game tonight unless it is a blowout in either direction.

I think we should not start Frank and get his attention. Tyus point Hughes sg marek . Carey unfortunately prob zero

I think we should not start Frank and get his attention. Tyus point Hughes sg marek . Carey unfortunately prob zero

Hughes hasn’t played the top of the zone all year.

At this point? When we’re 17-7(8-3)? Why?
I feel like Frank is not leading the team and our offense stagnates just passing ball along perimeter till clock gets low. Hughes covers ground defensively and don’t see a problem there. Marek needs to be on floor and we’re stuck with chukwu. I like frank but he’s become a non factor and he’s the point

The Duke game, FSU, BC x2, all unmitigated JC PT disasters.

There was a time in the FSU game when SU brought it back to around 1-3 that I was wondering if it ended in a close defeat if JB would have regretted his playing JC. I also wondered the same thing when the lead shrank to 6 against BC. How long does JB keep doing this?

JC's time is next year. Would be nice to see him get over the hump and produce solid minutes, but the downside of costing SU a game seems more likely now.

How long do you think JB continues the JC developmental minutes?

He got minutes in the first half because Howard was awful and Battle was in foul trouble. And he got a quick hook after being hammered on a jumper that resulted in a no-call.

I tell you this. Carey doesn’t try some behind the back crap down big on the road.

Goodbye, Frank.