Does Rob Moore need to coach better with our WRs? | Syracusefan.com

Does Rob Moore need to coach better with our WRs?

CaliCuse

All American
If the announcers aee accurate in saying our receivers couldn't get open because of the style of coverage,it seems that some kind of adjustment is required. Clark couldn't get open all night. W haven't had a WR get down the field for a vertical attempt in a good number of games now. Lemon was outstanding with his catches and YAC. West did well as well..

If the announcers aee accurate in saying our receivers couldn't get open because of the style of coverage,it seems that some kind of adjustment is required. Clark couldn't get open all night. W haven't had a WR get down the field for a vertical attempt in a good number of games now. Lemon was outstanding with his catches and YAC. West did well as well..

About the getting downfield part: Don't get me wrong, I love Nassib but do you really want him to air one out? Guy has no touch for a longer throw. Best he did was in the Pinstripe Bowl with Sales--been scary ever since. Best option for a long throw would be a pitch and toss to Broyld, imho.

About the getting downfield part: Don't get me wrong, I love Nassib but do you really want him to air one out? Guy has no touch for a longer throw. Best he did was in the Pinstripe Bowl with Sales--been scary ever since. Best option for a long throw would be a pitch and toss to Broyld, imho.
On the hail mary, he couldn't even keep in the end zone!