Does that end the series with SBU? | Syracusefan.com

Does that end the series with SBU?

CuseCPT

All Conference
I'm not sure JB will invite them back. They have a passionate local fanbase that packs the Dome and they are always dangerous.

I've heard stories about our refusal to play at Bonnies because of the environment in their gym lol.

I'm not sure JB will invite them back. They have a passionate local fanbase that packs the Dome and they are always dangerous.

I've heard stories about our refusal to play at Bonnies because of the environment in their gym lol.
We will play them if they want to play us. The Bonnies only call when they have a team that has a chance to win. They are not interested in playing us every year. to be fair, we have no interest in playing at their place. They don't have the status to get a home and home.

We played a home/home when I was in school 2004 and 2005.
There home game was at Buffalo Sabres arena.

We will play them if they want to play us. The Bonnies only call when they have a team that has a chance to win. They are not interested in playing us every year. to be fair, we have no interest in playing at their place. They don't have the status to get a home and home.
At a recent presser (Buffalo I think) JB said they invite pretty much all the NY teams to play but they rarely accept. It makes sense since St B and Buffalo have good teams this year

I went to our games at St Bona twice in the 80’s. One game, their fans/students were throwing crap like coins at Pearl and other players as the game ended. Our team had to be quickly whisked off the court. Another game after Andre Hawkins had been accused of rape by a Villanova girl (it was false and even the Villanova players came to his defense), the Bonnie fans held up signs that read Rapist and other assorted niceties.

Yea, we’re not going back.

They were even obnoxious for hockey. When we’d play there they’d throw oranges on the ice after they scored. And by oranges I mean like a couple hundred oranges. And it’s not like their campus police did anything to stop it.

They can **** off.

Oh, believe me, I'm not advocating for us to go back to play at their gym.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom