Does the game go back up to the dome? | Syracusefan.com

Does the game go back up to the dome?

Czar

All Conference
There are NASTY, nasty Thunderstorms rolling into the Tri-State area right now. I live 5 minutes from the stadium, we're under Tornado Watch until 9, and it's supposed to definitely start storming right around kickoff, and won't stop for hours.

Game gets called off, it goes to the Dome, correct?

I don't see how they could possibly pull that off at this point unless they delayed the game, which, again...no idea how they'd pull that off. The logistics would be staggering.

I don't see how they could possibly pull that off at this point unless they delayed the game, which, again...no idea how they'd pull that off. The logistics would be staggering.

Well, I mean, if you start getting lightning strikes in the area and, god forbid, a Tornado touches down up in Bergen County, that game isn't going to happen for hours.

Jets @ home tomorrow as well. They'd have to reschedule it wouldnt they?

Obviously the football gods think Bees should be able to see this game in person

we were scheduled for the same thing up here. our fball got cancelled.. storm is over not even any lightening. turned into a rain event and very little of the wind

This line of storms varies depending on where you are. The Syracuse area lucked out. Other areas might not be as fortunate.

I'd expect a delay if the storms in jersey are nasty.

This line of storms varies depending on where you are. The Syracuse area lucked out. Other areas might not be as fortunate.

I'd expect a delay if the storms in jersey are nasty.

It doesn't look like storms will get there until after kickoff

Storm just got to me in Reading, PA. 0 visability, crazy wind, and hail. I'm 2 1/2 hours east of East Rutherford.

- Quick hitter. The bad stuff was gone in 5-10 mins

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom